Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wondering of Wondershoe


Last Sunday I went to Garlic Store. Wanted to buy a pair of Wondershoe shoes.  I actually fall in love with Bonnie, it's Diana Rikasari's design. I did vote this shoes at her polling for Wondershoe collection. Since it's only available online, I wanted to make sure the size, which is between 35 or 36, and how comfort it was.
So I run to Garlic, tried some shoes. It's comfortable. And....the smallest size they have -almost for every shoes- is 36. Doesn't fit my size. :( Yeah at least now I know my size is 35.

Oh oh...come to me My Bonnie...

Bonnie shoes
*pic from Wondershoe

Lucky me, while suffered from a broken heart....hahahah I found a cute shirt and finally went home with a shopping bag in my hand. Will post the pic later.

Oh, good news for those who lives in Surabaya.

Surabaya Fashion Parade 2010 starts today!

Find complete schedule at Surabaya Fashion Carnival



2 comments:

  1. AWWWW TOO CUTE!!! :D
    Please post an outfit with this shoes :D :D me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do Myr!
    tapi berhubung pesan online, jadinya kira2 1bulan lagi. aaarghhhh!

    ReplyDelete