Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome June!

I had such a wonderful time last weekend.

I happened to see Lasalle's fashion show at Thursday and Arva's fashion show at Friday. Both are part of Surabaya Fashion Parade 2010 event. Will share some collections I like most. Unfortunately, I did forget to memorize the designers for each collection except the Vintage Romantic, it's Cheryl Candra. I looove the cute little girls presenting the cute vintage dresses. I don't have clear picture for this, but find one at Arva.

Oh, I finally found a perfect gift for my friend's wedding. And I also had a niceeee dinner supper at Nen's Corner :)
New update! I just had a job offer I've been looking for. It definitely meets the first criteria, Surabaya homebase! Ya Allah, I need your bless.



Vintage Romantic, Cheryl Chandra-Arva
 Look at those girls peeking up from backstage, they couldn't wait to walk at catwalk. hahahahah... 

Ivan Julius's collection - Arva

And this is what I wore

3 comments:

  1. eemmm, kado itu kado bwat ku bukaan? *ge-er
    euleuh, euleuh, si abang peka teh diajak juga ke fashion show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya benaaaaaar. kado buatmu tuh...
    mmmm...hr pertama jemput doank. hr kedua ikut sih tp dia beredar ngubek2 tp sendiri.ho ho ho...

    ReplyDelete